Super Sweet Blogging Award!
I arrived from my trip to Costa Rica to receive the Super Sweet Blogging Award from Kim at Tranquil Dreams! Tranquil Dreams is one of my favorite blogs, with great baking recipes, fantastic photography, and her new venture: A Bite of China Cooking Project. I can’t wait to see what Kim “cooks up” next! Thanks again, you are very sweet!
Here are the rules:
- Thank the blogger that nominated you
- Answer the “super sweet” questions!
- Nominate a “baker’s dozen” and notify these awesome nominees!
The Super Sweet questions:
1. Cookies or cake?
Cake! I LOVE cake, any cake. My favorites are German apple cake and chocolate cake with chocolate frosting.
2. Chocolate or vanilla?
3. What is your favorite sweet treat, cheesecake or frozen yogurt?
4. When do you crave sweet things the most?
Late at night
5. If you had a sweet nickname, what would it be?
hmmm…I don’t think sweet is the first thing that comes to mind when you describe me…My friend Chris Labas calls me Lauri, and that’s as sweet as it gets 🙂
Here are my nominees, I literally picked a “baker’s” dozen:
- koukla cooks
- LAUREN ABERY
- Free Eats
- Les Délices de Letiss
- Recipes from Numeralla
- Ringing The Dinner Bell
- 365 Days For Foodies
- I Sing In The Kitchen
- The Cooking Frog’s Blog
Thanks again Kim, as usual, you are SUPER SWEET!